Ferrandino & Son will broadcast a webinar on the topic.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y. – In an effort to share best practices in landscaping RFPs, Ferrandino & Son will be broadcasting a free, one-hour webinar on Thursday, January 17 from 1-2pm EST.
“As leaders in our field, we have a wealth of knowledge that we want to share with facility and property managers”, said Kevin Smith, vice president of operations. “Our goal is to help make their jobs easier, more efficient and enable them to optimally prepare for upcoming seasonal changes that affect their business. This webinar will be robust, informational and to-the-point.”
Among the Topics being addressed are:
• Best Practices for Running a Landscaping RFP; from Timeliness to Best in Class Scopes to Different Bid Formats
• Best in Class Processes for Benchmarking Results
• How to Look Past Price to Determine Best Solutions for your Portfolio
• Best in Class Scopes of Work & Pricing Models
• Expected Transitions once Supplier(s) are Selected
• Managing Brand vs. Cost
• Learn what the Competition is doing
• Regional Variations and their Impact on your Portfolio
To learn more about this FREE Webinar or to Register, please visit their website: www.ferrandinoandson.com