WeatherTRAK Smart Irrigation System helps manage droughts.
PETALUMA, Calif. – HydroPoint Data Systems releasednew tools and updated features in its WeatherTRAK Central Internet Management software, available with its line of WeatherTRAK smart irrigation controllers.
The Company also launched its newest flow management accessory, WeatherTRAK FlowShare.
The WeatherTRAK Central Spring Release specifically includes the following new management tools:
• Drought Manager – Helps site managers proactively adhere to drought restrictions, avoiding fines and penalties. Site managers can set up, track and manage compliance for each stage of their local water agency’s drought programs including configuring site-specific drought response plans and ongoing monitoring. Drought Manager also integrates state-specific U.S. Drought Monitor information and Drought Maps and recommends how to best utilize WeatherTRAK’s feature set to remotely make controller changes in the field.
• Water Window Compliance – Provides site managers with a compliance validation tool, minimizing fines and liabilities by ensuring each site is meeting water agency or site-specific water window policies. Site managers easily enter single or multi-site water window policies and receive real-time irrigation water window tracking and diagnostic reports to determine non-compliant settings and sites.
Additional enhancements were also made to:
• Water Budget Manager – The newest version allows site-to-site and year-to-year water comparisons of water consumption units and associated dollars with enhanced graphing options.
• Advanced Account Administration – New multi-level access management makes it easier for administrators to manage users, including allowing full access control to authorized people reducing their administrative overhead.
• Controller Reporting – A new scheduled Multi-Controller Change Analysis Report to more easily monitor and analyze controller settings within the system.
The new WeatherTRAK FlowShare accessory drops into existing or new sites allowing two smart controllers to share a single source of water. It also provides direct control of the site’s master valve ensuring a quick automatic response to emergency on-site catastrophic breaks and leaks
For more information on the latest enhancements to HydroPoint’s WeatherTRAK smart irrigation management solution, visit www.hydropoint.com/spring-2014/.