These new and improved skid-steers can come in handy on your next job.
CASE SV250 Alpha Series Skid-Steer
The pitch: The SV250 Alpha Series skid-steer now features CASE’s EZ-EH (electro-hydraulic) controls that allow operators to dial the machine into their own setting and pattern preferences.
- With a 2,500-pound rated operating capacity, the SV250 offers a bucket breakout force of 7,570 pounds, 82 horsepower (gross) and 257 foot-pounds of torque (at 1,400 rpm).
- Features a standard hydraulic flow of 24.2 gpm and an optional high-flow of 37.6 gpm.
For more information: www.casece.com
Bobcat S450 Skid-Steer
The pitch: Bobcat has expanded its M-Series skid-steer loader lineup with the launch of the new S450, a loader that is less than 5 feet wide for working in tight job sites.
- By not requiring a DPF in the S450 engine, operators won’t spend time cleaning the filter, completing the regeneration process or replacing the filter.
- The radius-lift-path S450 loader has a low operating weight and a better reach for loading or unloading palletized materials from trucks or backfilling around foundations.
For more information: www.bobcat.com
Ditch Witch SK850
The pitch: The Ditch Witch SK850 is a mini skid-steer designed and engineered to be comfortable, productive and durable.
- The SK850 accepts dozens of attachments for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing and other underground construction tasks.
- The 74-square-inch platform is designed to give the operator increased comfort and stability while keeping him above the work site.
- With its 860-pound (390-kg) rated operating capacity and 83-inch (211-cm) hinge-pin height, the SK850 is engineered for productive loading.
For more information: www.ditchwitch.com
Takeuchi TS Series Skid-Steer Loaders
The pitch: Takeuchi-US has expanded its product offering in North America with a new line of skid-steer loaders.
- These skid-steer loaders range in operating weight from 6,500 to 8,600 pounds, and have a rated operating capacity ranging from 1,500 to 3,000 pounds.
- All models come equipped with a diesel engine that provides power to spare in applications. Radial and vertical lift path options are available and allow the customer to choose the configuration that best suits their needs on a job.
For more information: www.takeuchi-us.com