We’re almost exactly a year away from when some states experienced their first snow of the season. Don’t get caught with only your shovel, and check out these snow products.
Doosan Snow Pusher Attachments
The pitch: Doosan has released two new bucket-mounted snow pusher attachments for its 13- to 20-metric-ton weight class wheel loaders and tool carriers.
- The snow pushers are available in two widths. A 12-foot wide attachment weighs 2,200 pounds, while the 14-foot wide versions weighs 2,400 pounds.
- Both snow pushers are approved for use on the DL200-3, DL200TC-3, DL220-3, DL250-3, DL250TC-3, DL300-3 wheel loader models.
- Featuring a 47-inch high moldboard and a 1.5-inch rubber cutting edge, the snow pushers are designed for handling high-capacity snow removal. The Doosan snow pusher design also features high-grade steel shoes and a 12-inch push beam for durability.
For more information: www.doosanequipment.com
SaltDogg SHPE3000CH Spreader
The pitch: Buyers Products now offers a polymer, chain-drive, electric SaltDogg spreader. With a double-wall, poly molded hopper, this new spreader, the SHPE3000CH, is ideal for sand and salt-sand mixtures.
- It has a 3-cubic-yard capacity and is intended for use on vehicles with a gross weight of 13,000 pounds or greater.
- The new poly electric SaltDogg spreader offers spread widths ranging from 5 to 30 feet for flexible coverage. It is powered by independent, 12-volt gear-motor conveyer and direct-drive spinner motors. The spinner assembly height is adjustable and easy to remove for cleaning, storage and hitch access.
- The spreader is equipped with a 12-inch-wide, steel conveyor chain, a 14-inch, six-vane, polyurethane spinner and variable speed controller. Two top screens protect against material loss and integral double doors with an interlocking gutter system and lid channels keep out water.
For more information: www.buyersproducts.com
SnowEx Liquid Solutions
The pitch: SnowEx Liquid Solutions is a program designed to help customers successfully implement liquid pre-wetting, anti-icing and de-icing strategies through a series of equipment, materials and training solutions.
- In addition to its existing pre-wet systems, vehicle-mounted sprayers and walk-behind units, SnowEx is expanding its product line of purpose-built brine application and handling equipment.
- Through its materials program, SnowEx offers resources to help customers evaluate options and select materials that will optimize equipment performance.
- SnowEx is providing how-to guides, application videos, specialized training events and more to educate customers about liquid strategies.
For more information: www.snowexsolutions.com
Ventrac Drop Spreader
The pitch: Ventrac's Drop Spreader is designed with a narrow frame and a 40" drop pattern, making it ideal for spreading material on sidewalks and other narrow walkways. The stainless steel construction prevents premature failure due to rust and corrosion.
- The compression roller system allows operators to accurately spread both coarse and free flowing materials. An easy gate adjustment allows for fine tuning flow rates based on the type of material being spread and the desired quantity being applied.
- The wireless remote control regulates five motor speeds for quick flow adjustments from the operator seat. An agitation system prevents material bridging and eliminates the need for a traditional, noisy vibration motor.
- With mounting options for a 2" receiver hitch or a category one three-point hitch, the Ventrac Sidewalk Drop Spreader can be easily attached to other sub-compact tractors, ATV's or UTV's, making this a very versatile unit.
For more information: www.ventrac.com