Use these rotors to help customers keep their lawns efficiently watered.
It’s important to keep your lawn efficiently watered. Instead of letting customers use hose-attached sprinklers that need to be moved every hour, or risk flooding parts of the lawn, suggest installing these rotor products to water the whole lawn in a more effective way.
MP800SR-90: Short Radius MP Rotator
The pitch: A short radius version of the MP Rotator product family is the MP800SR, extending the product line's ability to reach radius settings as low as 6 ft., while also reaching 12 ft. at the maximum radius setting.
- The MP800SR has all of the features of the current MP Rotator line, including high distribution uniformity, wind-resistant streams and debris-resistant double-pop.
- This low volume device applies water at approximately 0.8 inches per hour, maintaining this precipitation rate through arc and radius adjustments.
- The rotator is offered in an adjustable 90°-210° arc model; a 360° model will be available later this year.
For more information: www.hunterindustries.com
Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotors
The pitch: Ideal for both residential and light commercial applications, Rain Bird’s 5000 Series Rotors distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.
- Featuring Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology, these rotors deliver a uniform spray pattern.
- Close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
- Optional features include flow shut-off, in-stem pressure regulation and Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve.
For more information: www.rainbird.com
Toro RapidSet Rotor Feature
The pitch: Toro's T5 Series rotors will now have the option of the new RapidSet feature.
- RapidSet offers a quick way to adjust rotor arc settings with no tools required.The technology works by simply turning the rotor past its current trip points. Turn the head clockwise to shift the entire arc; turn the head counter-clockwise to increase the arc pattern.
- A built-in “slip clutch” protects the gears when making these simple adjustments.
- The T5 rotor has a five inches of pop-up height that sits in the same footprint as 4-inch models. This makes it easy to retrofit and upgrade existing irrigation systems without having to do extra digging.
For more information: www.toro.com