The new series will show contractors how to right their businesses, find new customers and make more money.
The Harvest Group latest podcast series will address top-of-mind concerns of lawn and landscape contractors – difficult issues and challenges contractors face day-to-day in their businesses.
The Grow Show, hosted by The Harvest Group, features Bill Arman, Ed Laflamme, Steve Cesare and Cindy Code. The group has a combined 90-years-plus of history in the landscape industry.
Arman and Laflamme each have more than 30 years experience in the professional landscape market. Not only do they have solid business acumen, but they have the combined wisdom and benefits of operating businesses on both the West and East coasts, working for companies – big and small – starting new divisions, selling and acquiring companies and everything in between.
Cesare is the Harvest Group's human resources expert. Code has reported on the lawn and landscape industry for more than 20 years and has insightful knowledge on the day-to-day workings of landscape companies and landscape industry related research.
The group's forthcoming podcast series will be featured at www.lawnandlandscape.com, and will cover three areas:
Series One: Stop the Bleeding
- Segment One: 3 Proven Ways to Stop the Job Losses
- Segment Two: Customer Retention
- Segment Three: Focus Groups
- Segment Four: Survey Says
Series Two: Gaining New Customers
- Segment One: Getting Past the Gatekeepers
- Segment Two: Proposals that Work
- Segment Three: Presenting the Proposal
- Segment Four: Ask for the Job
Series Three: Making More Money
- Segment One: Know Your Costs
- Segment Two: Estimating
- Segment Three: Gross Margins
- Segment Four: Job Escalators