Designed to save time and energy, the SB2176 snow blower has a quick-attach feature allowing operators to mount the blower without removing the loader. The blower is driven by an independent, hydraulic three-point hydraulic power pack that attaches to the rear of the tractor. Self-contained and driven by the tractor’s rear PTO, it is also Category 1 and iMatch-compatible.
• The hydraulically driven and loader-mounted SB2176 Snow Blower is compatible with all John Deere 400 Series Loaders.
• Features a 76-inch working width and automatic auger speed control to prevent clogs.
• In addition to hydraulic loader control of height and pitch, the chute rotation and optional chute angle adjustment are powered by the rear power pack and controlled with rocker switches installed in the tractor operator station
• Six anti-scalp wheels are located at all four corners and the front center position of the deck.
• The cutting edge is replaceable while the steel skid shoes are adjustable and replaceable.