Order this TEN COPY bundle for only $239.50 ($23.95 per copy) and save $60. Single Copy Price: $29.95 each. Need more? Order multiples of the TEN COPY bundle online or call the bookstore to place your order by phone.
By: William H Robinson, Ph.D.
Paperback | 218 Pages
The Service Technician’s Field Manual is packed with valuable information providing situation-specific pest control. This 218-page, fully-illustrated manual is perfect for on-the-job reference, in-class technical training, or state- test studies.
The Service Technician’s Field Manual should be a part of every service technician’s technical library and can easily be used to train new personnel. Order one for each technician on your team!
· The Next Generation Service Technician
· IPM: Detection and Monitoring
· Non-Chemical Control Methods
· Chemical Insecticides and Formulations
· Application Technology, Economics, and Safety
· Termite and Wood-Infesting Insect Control
· Structural Fumigation, Indoor and Outdoor Insecticide Application
· Rodent Control
· Insecticide Application Equipment, Equipment Repair and Maintenance
· Weights, Measures and Calculations
About the Author
Bill Robinson, Ph.D.
· Veteran industry researcher and educator
· Published more than 250 papers and articles on pests and application technology
· Author of Urban Entomology (1995) and Urban Insects and Arachnids (2005)
CALL THE PCT BOOKSTORE AT 800.456.0707 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS.