A.R.E. announces product availability for the 2009 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 models.
A.R.E.'s truck covers are designed to match the exact size and shape of the Dodge Ram truck bed for a quality fit and finish. Caps and tonneau covers are an ideal solution for truck owners in need of added utility, such as protecting landscape gear from unexpected rain, the company says.
The company currently offers the following toppers for the 2009 Dodge Ram:
- LSII Series: Featuring an exclusive Lift Assist gas strut system that makes it easy to open and close, the LSII Series is the ultimate custom-fitted hard tonneau cover.
- Z Series: A great choice for drivers seeking a sport utility look, this truck cap blends with the lines of the pickup and has a compound curve rear door and screen vent side windows.
- V Series: The V Series gives trucks a clean look and extra storage space on a budget, and comes standard with a front picture window, dark tint side windows and a standard rear door with a locking handle.
- MX Series: The ultimate in versatility, A.R.E.'s MX Series offers a mid-high roofline for active lifestyles.
- CX Series: Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts seeking utility and flexibility, this cab-high cap is designed with sleek contours and recessed side windows for a stylish appearance.
- Deluxe Commercial Unit: Durable enough to handle job-site demands, the DCU has a rugged, fully welded aluminum frame construction. More than 200 options are available, including door and window configurations, toolboxes, custom ladder racks and cap height.
A.R.E. truck caps and tonneaus can be customized with roof racks, front and side window options, interior lighting and remote keyless entry, among other features, to meet driver's specific needs.