ST. CHARLES, IL – Aquascape, Inc. announced a new sales and marketing seminar tour to help landscape professionals succeed in a challenging market. Presented by Aquascape founder and CEO Greg Wittstock, the seminar tour, entitled “Selling, Marketing and Promoting Water Features and Your Business,” is scheduled to hit 19 cities in North America from January through March 2010.
“This seminar isn’t limited to just water feature installers,” claims Wittstock. “If your business sells residential landscape projects to consumers, whether it’s hardscapes, softscapes, irrigation or landscape lighting, you will gain actionable items to implement and gain new business from past customers while attracting new ones in the process.” Wittstock will draw from the personal experience that allowed him to have his most successful year in 2009 selling residential projects in Aquascape’s 19-year history.
Aquascape’s newest seminar tour will include:
• How to market products and services for the highest yield return on marketing dollars.
• A simple process to track marketing investment and determine its cost effectiveness.
• Adapting sales processes to meet 2009 challenges and demands.
• Factors that motivate today’s consumers to invest in upgrading their property.
• How to position your business to capitalize on the latest consumer trends.
• New ways to promote your business and how to discover emerging markets.
• How to close higher margin sales.
Enrollment is open to all landscape professionals. The seminar cost is $149 per person.
Tour dates and locations are as follows:
01/12/10 Orlando, FL
01/14/10 Dallas, TX
01/15/10 Atlanta, GA
02/09/10 San Francisco, CA
02/10/10 Anaheim, CA
02/11/10 Phoenix, AZ
02/24/10 Minneapolis, MN
02/25/10 Chicago, IL
02/26/10 Toronto, ON
02/27/10 Columbus, OH
03/04/10 Denver, CO
03/06/10 Kansas City, KS
03/10/10 Seattle, WA
03/11/10 Vancouver, BC
03/13/10 Calgary, AB
03/16/10 Moncton, NB
03/18/10 Spring Valley, NY
03/19/10 Washington DC
03/20/10 Charlotte, NC
For more information about Aquascape’s “Selling, Marketing and Promoting Water Features and Your Business” seminar tour and other seminars, log onto www.aquascapetraining.com. For additional information on Aquascape and its products and services, visit www.aquascapeinc.com or call 866-877-6637 (US) or 866-766-3426 (CAN).