WASHINGTON – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Labor, Immigration & Employee Benefits Division, and ImmigrationWorks USA have commissioned immigration economist Madeline Zavodny to write a report on the H-2B visa program.
The groups plan to use data from the report to lobby Congress this fall in support of the guest worker program.
They are interested in learning:
- How many workers with H2B visas have you employed in the last three years?
- What types of jobs do H2B workers hold at your company?
- What are the benefits of the H2B program for your company?
- What, if any, problems have you had with the H2B program?
- What do you think your firm would do if you were not able to hire any H2B workers?
You can e-mail your responses to Niki Littell at email@example.com or fax them to 202-506-4642.
You can also answer online: http://www.immigrationworksusa.org/index.php?p=218