Hilco Industrial LLC will be hosting a webcast auction on Tuesday, March 16. Click here to register for the event.
- (3) Link Belt Lattice Boom Cranes: LS278H HY-LAB Series 250-Ton Crawler (2001); HC238 125-Ton (1974) and HC218A 100-Ton Truck (1979); 130' Luffing Jib Attachment for LS278H
- (2) Rough-Terrain Truck Cranes: Link Belt HC218 82-Ton (1975); Pettibone 130SCP 65-Ton (1980)
- RV - Motor Coach: Newmar Essex 45' Class A (2004) With 2 Slides
- (2) Travelift Straddle-Type Mobile Lifting Cranes: Mi-Jack MJ50 100,000-Lbs. (2008) & 650C 88,000-Lbs.
- Hydraulic Excavator: Kobelco SK350LC-8 (2008)
- (7) Telescoping Boom Lifts: JLG 120 HX Superboom 120'; (3) JLG 600S 60' (All 1999); (2) Genie S60 4X4L 60' (Both 1996); Snorkle TBD420RD 42'
- Forklift Trucks: Mitsubishi FD35 10,000-Lbs. Diesel (1994); Komatsu FG30 4,000-Lb. LPG (2006)
- Concrete Reinforcement Equipment: ERMC 22'L 90 Degree Mesh Bending Machine (2004); Rodchomper 20-HP Rebar Bender (2004)
- Concrete Truck: Terex Advance Front Discharge
- (3) Pick Up Trucks: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD (2007); GMC Sonoma SLS 1500 (2001); Sierra Z-71 SLE (2004)
- SUVs: Chevrolet Trailblazer LS (2005); Jeep Wrangler 4x4 (1993)
- Mechanic Box Truck: GMC 300 HC SL (2001)
- Flatbed Trucks: (2) GMC Sierra HD, (1) 4X2 (1998)
- Cargo Vans: (3) GMC, (2) Savanna (To 2000)
- Yard Spotter Trucks: (2) Ottawa: (1) YT60T 6 x 4 Yard (1995); (1) (1984)
- Air Compressor: Ingersoll-Rand 750 750-CFM Trailer Mounted (1987)
- (2) Portable Light Plants: Allmand ML695 (Both 1998)
- Support Equipment: Schmidt 101160 ASC750 Air Prep 8-Ton Blasting Pot; (2) Factory Cat 48 Sit Down & Elgin Pelicon S Floor Sweepers; Felder FB-540 18" Vertical Metal Cutting Band Saw (1998)
Visit www.hilcoind.com for lot catalog, photos, terms of sale and general information.
Sale Date & Time: Tuesday, March 16th, 2010 at 10a.m. Local Time
Auction Location: 659 S. Elmwood - Aurora, Illinois 60506
Asset & Preview Locations: 659 S. Elmwood - Aurora, Illinois 60506
698 Terry Avenue - Aurora, Illinois 60506
960 Ridgeway Avenue - Aurora, Illinois 60506
Preview Information: Monday, March 15th, 2010 - 8am to 4pm Local Time
and morning of the sale
Type of Sale: Hilco Webcast / Onsite Auction Event
- Note: There Is No Buyers Premium For This Auction.
- The auction will be conducted in English, accepting U.S. currency only.
- All online buyers residing in any country other than the United States or Canada are required to have a qualifying deposit of 25% of their total expected bids on file with Hilco Industrial LLC prior to bidding at the auction. In order to accommodate, please register at least 3 days prior to sale.
- Removal Deadline is Friday, April 2nd, 2010. Standard removal times 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Cash, Cashier's Check, Wire Transfer, Money Order or Company Check accepted. Company checks payable to Hilco Industrial, LLC will be accepted only if accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee.
- By registering for this sale, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to all terms of sale, including sales tax rules, removal deadlines, etc.
- Please see sale information page for further details.
For More Information, Contact:
Machinery Questions: Tim Pfister - 847-313-4747 or Email email@example.com
Ken Planet - 248.254.9999 x23 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: Lesia Joseph - 616.732.1800 x19 email@example.com
or Hilco accounts receivable at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service: Sandi Neely - 248.254.9999 x16 email@example.com