The Harvest Way Webinar Series with Bill Arman, Fred Haskett and Ed Laflamme will host the Owners’ Survival Guide webinar on Monday, Feb. 19 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern / 10:30 a.m. Pacific. The webinar will provide a checklist of “elephant in the room topics” that owners need to address to balance both their business and personal lives.
Landscape business owners, CEOs, COOs, CFOs and managers in landscape, lawn and tree companies are encouraged to sign up for the webinar. The Harvesters plan to talk about the following:
• Four personal/business insurances you should consider
• Work-life balance
• Personal and business planning
• The importance of a “master mind group”
• Your personal development
• Personal and business finances
• Your vision, mission and values
• Working “on” the business, not “in it
• Your plans to one day exit the business
More details about the webinar are available online here.
The one-hour webinar is free to Harvest Way Academy Members and LCIS members. To non-members, the webinar costs $97. To sign up, click here.