Did you know that the Georgia Department of Agriculture does not limit the number of hours that can be acquired by webinar?
Topics and speakers:
Native and Invasive Forest Pests in Georgia: Dr. Elizabeth Benton, Warnell School of Forestry & Natural Resources, University of Georgia, Tifton, Georgia
Troubleshooting Southern Lawn Problems: Dr. Clint Waltz, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, University of Georgia, Griffin, Georgia
Date and time: March 15, 2017 - 7:45 to 10 a.m. EST (On-line via Internet)
Georgia Commercial & Private Applicator Credit: 2 h Cats 21, 23, 24; 2 h Private
• 1-10 participants - $10.00 per person
• 11-20 participants - $7.50 per person
• 21-100 participants - $5.00 per person
• More than 100 pay a flat rate of $500
Registration (closes March 13 at noon): To register, go to http://gtbop.com/#pricing and click on the green bar. If you have trouble navigating the process, contact Beth Horne at 770-228-7214. Once payment has been processed, you are officially registered.
After registration and anytime before the day of the webinar: Go to http://gtbop.com/getting-ready/ using the computer you will use on the day of the webinar and execute the “getting ready steps.”
On the morning of the webinar:
• Whether you are watching alone or with a group (a group is two or more) you are required to complete and return a sign-in sheet to Beth Horne (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately after the webinar. Keep a copy for your records. The appropriate sign-in sheet can be found at http://gtbop.com/getting-ready/
• Sign into Collaborate by 7:40 a.m. EST:
- Watching by yourself? You must sign into Blackboard Collaborate with your first and last name, or your name exactly as it appears on the sign-in sheet (No abbreviations, nicknames, first or last names only, initials, etc.) CEUs can only be awarded if your Collaborate log-in name can be associated with the name as it appears on the sign-in sheet.
- Watching as a group of two or more? The appointed on-site facilitator must sign into Collaborate as "Company Name hyphen location" (e.g., "Dan's Landscaping - Griffin").
Questions? Contact Beth Horne at 770-228-7214 (email@example.com) or Dan Suiter at 770-233-6114 (firstname.lastname@example.org)