The University of Georgia's Center for Urban Agriculture has developed an online, live, interactive training program that allows individuals to obtain re-certification credits from virtually anywhere. You will need a computer with internet access and speakers.
Did you know that the Georgia Department of Agriculture does not limit the number of hours that can be acquired by webinar?
Topics and speakers:
Native and Invasive Forest Pests in Georgia: Dr. Elizabeth Benton, Warnell School of Forestry & Natural Resources, University of Georgia, Tifton, Georgia
Troubleshooting Southern Lawn Problems: Dr. Clint Waltz, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, University of Georgia, Griffin, Georgia
Date and time: March 15, 2017 - 7:45 to 10 a.m. EST (On-line via Internet)
Georgia Commercial & Private Applicator Credit: 2 h Cats 21, 23, 24; 2 h Private
• 1-10 participants - $10.00 per person
• 11-20 participants - $7.50 per person
• 21-100 participants - $5.00 per person
• More than 100 pay a flat rate of $500
Registration (closes March 13 at noon): To register, go to http://gtbop.com/#pricing and click on the green bar. If you have trouble navigating the process, contact Beth Horne at 770-228-7214. Once payment has been processed, you are officially registered.
After registration and anytime before the day of the webinar: Go to http://gtbop.com/getting-ready/ using the computer you will use on the day of the webinar and execute the “getting ready steps.”
On the morning of the webinar:
• Whether you are watching alone or with a group (a group is two or more) you are required to complete and return a sign-in sheet to Beth Horne (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately after the webinar. Keep a copy for your records. The appropriate sign-in sheet can be found at http://gtbop.com/getting-ready/
• Sign into Collaborate by 7:40 a.m. EST:
- Watching by yourself? You must sign into Blackboard Collaborate with your first and last name, or your name exactly as it appears on the sign-in sheet (No abbreviations, nicknames, first or last names only, initials, etc.) CEUs can only be awarded if your Collaborate log-in name can be associated with the name as it appears on the sign-in sheet.
- Watching as a group of two or more? The appointed on-site facilitator must sign into Collaborate as "Company Name hyphen location" (e.g., "Dan's Landscaping - Griffin").
Questions? Contact Beth Horne at 770-228-7214 (email@example.com) or Dan Suiter at 770-233-6114 (firstname.lastname@example.org)