HERNDON, Va. – The National Association of Landscape Professionals has partnered with Rancho Mesa Insurance Services and Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies to offer NALP members a competitive workers' compensation option backed by industry expertise and a dedicated service team.
The program also includes:
- Multiple workers’ compensation options guaranteed cost and small to large deductible.
- six percent discounted rates for NALP members where allowable. Lowest available base rate in states that do not allow rate deviation.
- Flexible payment plans including stipulated, pay as you go (zero deposit) and monthly payroll reports.
- Quarterly safety webinars specific to the injuries arising out of the landscape industry.
- Dedicated service team with experience in the landscape industry.
- Underwriting team only evaluating NALP members.
- Claims handling dedicated to NALP members with lower caseloads and the statistically proven ability to close claims faster than the industry.
- Loss control with regional representation for on-site visits managed nationally by a dedicated coordinator.
"Protecting your business, your employees and your bottom line is so important, so we are pleased to bring this highly competitive and tailored workers compensation insurance program to landscape and lawn care companies through this new partnership with Rancho Mesa and Berkshire Hathaway,” said Sabeena Hickman, CAE, NALP CEO.
The program is managed by Rancho Mesa Insurance Services which has 10 consecutive years as a National Best Practices Agency and policies are underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway, an A++XV rated financial services firm. Policies can be written beginning on March 1, 2017.
For more information, visit bit.ly/nalpworkerscomp and view Frequently Asked Questions about the program. For questions, or to sign-up, email NALP@ranchomesa.com, or call program manager Drew Garcia at 619-937-0200.