On June 1, Lawn & Landscape columnist Marty Grunder is hosting a Selling Symposium for Landscapers. There is a 40 person limit. Grunder says the symposium will help contractors who have any of the following issues.
1. You frequently are told your price is too high and are sick of getting beaten by "low-ballers."
2. You feel overwhelmed and sales are a big struggle for you to maintain and you are sick of scrambling to find things for your crews to do.
3. You have other companies in your area winning jobs at a good price and you wonder why you can't.
4. You are not making money, or you aren't making enough to make you feel "great" about your future.
5. You have other salespeople selling for you but they aren't doing very well and you are lost as to what to do.
6. You have not had success finding successful salespeople.
Cost is $695 per person.
For more information on the event and to sign-up, click here.