WACO, Texas –. The Grounds Guys have added 16 new franchise locations in the 2nd quarter. Year to date The Grounds Guys have added 26 new franchise locations.
“As a young brand in the U.S., it is great to experience this level of growth,” Chris Elmore, The Grounds Guys president, said.
Founded under the name Sunshine Brands in Canada in 1987, The Grounds Guys expanded into the U.S. in 2010 as a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group. The Grounds Guys offers a comprehensive range of services to residential and commercial clients including grounds care, lawn maintenance, site enhancement, tree planting and moving, as well as snow removal and irrigation.
“Our continued growth and success speaks for our brand. While our franchisees are dedicated to creating a superior customer experience, we are dedicated to providing our franchisees with outstanding service and support from our corporate office,” Elmore said.
The Grounds Guys welcomed the following new franchise owners:
- Shawn Michael Bailey, Hagerstown, Md.
- John Thomas Yarusinsky and Joshua Bracewell, Taylors, S.C.
- Daniel and Heather Holliday, Central, S.C.
- Timothy Earley and William Dickson, Pearl, Miss.
- John and Jessica Beck, Mt. Juliet, Tenn.
- Gavin Guifoyle, Martinez, Texas
- Timothy Perrin, Athens, Ga.
- Gerald Westphal, West Haven, Conn.
- Pedro Fransisco De La Viesca, DuPont, Wash.
- Christopher Nelson, Leon, Kan.
- Jeffrey Smith, Cantoment, Fla.
- Craig Miller, Gouldsboro, Penn.
- David Mark Bruner, Berkeley, Calif.