Designed for anyone exploring the possibility of a sale, currently in the market for acquisitions, or laying the groundwork for succession planning, Pest Control Technology’s (L&L’s sister publication) one-day virtual event provides expert advice from the industry’s leading authorities on mergers and acquisitions and family business issues. One of the most exciting aspects of this event is that it is virtual, meaning attendees save time and travel costs.
For only $99 per person, attendees will receive a full-day pass to attend any or all of the educational sessions, from the comfort of their home or office.
Session topics include:
• The Successful Exit: Planning a Sale or Internal Transfer of Ownership
• What is Your Company Worth? A PMP’s Guide to Valuing a Pest Control Business
• M&A Survival Guide: Mistakes to Avoid When Selling Your Business
• Due Diligence – Conquering Financial and Legal Obstacles
• Successful Integration Strategies Following an Acquisition
• Life After the Sale: When Golf Isn’t Enough
A Word from Our Sponsors: How They View the M&A Market
For more information, click here.
To register, click here.