CLEVELAND – The nicest car in the world isn't going anywhere without gasoline. And the best landscaping company isn't going anywhere without sales.
If you need to jump start your sales efforts for this year or in 2013, then this upcoming webinar is just what the doctor ordered.
Register today – the webinar takes place Thursday, Sept. 6.
“I see a lot of landscapers, maintenance contractors, tree surgeons, and the like that do great work, but they don't' know how to present that. They don't know how to leverage that in the marketplace. And they end up taking the road of trying to compete on price,” Grunder says. “Competing on price is something very few can do effectively. If you understand that, then you have to know how to sell what your company does best and get the price that results in a profit for you. Profit is not a dirty word, its necessary to survive grow and get ahead in life.”
In this fast-paced webinar from L&L columnist and leading industry consultant Marty Grunder and L&L editor and associate publisher Chuck Bowen, you'll learn the following:
- How to screen each and every prospect to make sure you are meeting with prospect who will buy
- What you must do before each and every call to improve your chances for making a sale by 50%
- Why your price doesn't matter if you do 3 simple things
- How to get others to sell for you
- The latest exclusive Lawn & Landscape research
The webinar takes place Thursday Sept. 6 at 12:30 EST and costs $69 per registrant. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Click here to register now.