HOLMDEL, N.J. – Sparta Systems, an enterprise quality and compliance management solutions company, announced the general availability of TrackWise SelectStart, a packaged solution designed for small and medium-sized businesses seeking to deploy a quality management system.
In a climate of stringent regulatory requirements and increasingly constrained budgets, small and medium-sized businesses in the life sciences industry must meet quality and compliance demands with limited resources. TrackWise SelectStart offers a solution for quality systems workflows based on industry best practices, a comprehensive validation package including full performance qualification and a documented, industry-tested deployment plan to allow for cost-effective implementation.
Using SelectStart, companies can deploy any number of the following processes in either a phased approach or as a holistic quality management system:
• Deviation handling
• Complaint management
• Internal and external audit management
• Fully integrated CAPA with effectiveness analysis
• Change management
• Document management
• Employee training and qualification
Furthermore, small and medium-sized businesses can achieve the following benefits from automating and managing their quality processes with SelectStart’s out-of-the-box solution:
• Meet stringent compliance mandates through a closed-loop automated system
• Reduce analysis and definition cycles through out-of-the-box deployment approach requirements
• Minimize validation costs and timelines through configuration with vendor-provided validation documentation that can be either adopted as-is or executed at the client’s site
• Leverage a broad range of industry best practices from trending and summary reports, allowing for proactive monitoring
For information on Trackwise SelectStart, visit www.spartasystems.com/trackwise-eqms/selectstart/.