LOUISVILLE, Ky. – GIE+EXPO attendees now have access to all things pertaining to the 2017 trade show through the Go EXPO free smartphone app. The Go EXPO mobile app is now available in iTunes and Google Play stores.
The mobile app, sponsored by TurfMutt, provides easy access to event schedules, floor plan, exhibitor information, show announcements and social media posts.
App users can use Go EXPO’s personalized planner to build a custom itinerary of preferred sessions and take notes using the My Notes feature. When not attending educational sessions, mobile app users can also use the planner to select exhibitors they want to meet on the tradeshow floor, request appointments and use the interactive floor plan to navigate their booth locations.
The Go EXPO app also allows users to do the following:
- Search for exhibitors, view their product information, tag favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- Locate favorite booths on the interactive floor plan and download a personalized walking map.
- Search the education schedule, rate sessions, add notes and email them, as well as view handouts.
- Build a personalized planner, plan a custom itinerary, add notes, tag favorite exhibitors and sessions.
- Read, follow and comment on tweets and Facebook posts from fellow attendees and exhibiting companies.
- Tune into exclusive updates, notifications and blogs from show management.
Visit this website for more information.