The education sessions have been announced for the Mid-Am show, which will be held Jan. 16-18 at Navy Pier in Chicago.
Some session highlights include:
• Everybody Must Get Zoned: Chicagoland Enters Zone 6
• Scorching Hot Plants for 2013
• Rain Gardens & Bioswales: Plants That Perform
• There’s an App for That: The Most Practical Mobile Apps for Landscaping
• Trees of Life: Sustainable Trees & Shrubs
• Stop Googling Yourself: The Secrets to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Growing your network also helps you grow your business. Meet other business owners and managers and industry veterans to discuss hot topics, share ideas and discover solutions for your business challenges. The topic lineup is listed on the website.
The Learning Zone
The Learning Zone on the trade show floor offers yet another place to meet experts and find out what’s new in the industry through hands-on, classroom style and new product showcase sessions. Education in the Learning Zone is available to all attendees.
The Smart Bar
The Smart Bar, located in the Mid Am Meet-Up, provides you time to discuss your challenges or tough questions with industry experts and other attendees and hear their solutions. The topics to be addressed will be announced closer to the show dates. Access to the Smart Bar is available to all attendees.
Submit your burning questions now and come to the show prepared to find useful solutions!
Register for Mid Am by November 30 to get the best price to attend the show.