Underhill introduces the new Novo 2Wire Converter, which converts any controller (Rain Bird, Toro, Hunter) to 2Wire operation.
How 2Wire Works
• Only one pair of two wires runs from the controller to all valves in the system.
• 24 VAC power and address signal are sent over the same pair of wires.
• Valves are installed along the two-wire path. Each valve has an individual “field decoder” (or receiver switch) installed at the solenoid.
• Every valve field decoder/receiver has a unique address that identifies it to the controller. Signals are sent to each valve field decoder/receiver from the controller telling it when to open or close.
• Any existing or new commercial controller can easily be converted to two-wire operation with up to 63 stations.
• Novo controls 32 stations. Expandable in 8-station increments up to 63 stations.
• Quick, easy and reliable conversion of existing multi-wire controllers to 2Wire operation.
• 2Wire system are more cost-effective, requiring less labor and materials.
• Novo can be used with new 2Wire installations and “hybrid systems” (expansion of multi-wire installations).
• Features bold, backlit display.
* Indoor/outdoor. Waterproof enclosures.
* Built-in electrical diagnostics / fault finding.
• LightTouch button control.
• Up to two valves per decoder.