INDEPENDENCE, Ohio – Kichler introduced the 12V LED Accent with Variable Lumen Output (VLO) to their landscape lighting lineup.
The 12V LED Accent employs VLO technology. Three lumen output choices are offered from a single fixture and can be adjusted electronically with a switching magnet. The magnetic switching sensor is fully encapsulated inside the fixture and protected completely from water ingression. In addition, the platform features an integrated 6000V surge protection that guards against power irregularities that can be a hazard to LED landscape lighting.
“Installers and landscape contractors can now deliver more customized landscape options,” says Scott Pesta, senior product manager, Kichler. “The new 12V LED Accent with VLO allows them to quickly adjust the lighting design during installation for the ideal light output, or adjust as landscape application needs evolve.”
Other features include:
- Three lumen options offered in one fixture
- Two sizes: small (100, 200 and 300 lumens) and large (400, 600 and 835 lumens)
- Two color temperatures: 2700K/3000K\
- Three beam angles, including 10-degree (spot), 35-degree (flood), and 60-degree (wide flood)
- 9-15V AC/DC range
- Advanced built-in surge protection (6,000V)
- Fully sealed to protect against water ingression
- Cowls, lenses and louver accessories available
- 15-year warranty
The fixture family is complete in an Architectural Bronze, Textured Black, or Centennial Brass finish and Textured White finish for 35-degree option