Fairfax, Va. – The National Association of Landscape Professionals listed its 2018 Regional Education lineup, including new courses designed with input from NALP’s Education Advisory Council, to help companies with staff development in key positions. Upcoming events include the following:
• Account Manager Excellence, presented by Ken Thomas and Ben Gandy, Feb. 7-8 in Las Vegas and March 1-2 in Atlanta
• Great Crew Leader Workshop, presented by Phil Harwood, March 7 in Fairfax, Virginia, and March 9 in Columbus, Ohio
• Sales Boot Camp, presented by Marty Grunder, March 27 in Dallas and March 29 in Philadelphia
• NALP Field Trip with Marty Grunder, presented by Marty Grunder and Frank Mariani, Aug. 8-10 in Portland, Oregon
• Become a Destination Company, presented by Jeffrey Scott, Aug. 21-22 in Baltimore and Aug. 28-29 in Nashville, Tennessee
• Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, presented by Phil Harwood, Nov. 8 in Chicago and Nov. 28 in Austin, Texas
The education courses are approved for Landscape Industry Certified recertification at 1 CEU per hour of instruction attended.