RICHFIELD, Ohio – We need your help. Again.
I know, we just asked you to fill out our State of the Industry survey. We got more than 400 great responses, and five contractors won $150 in free gas for their time.
Now, we’re working on our Benchmarking Your Business Report. Where the State of the Industry Report takes a 30,000-foot view of the marketplace, Benchmarking Your Business gets into the minutiae of your P&L. How much do you spend on labor for lawn care technicians? How have your material costs changed since last year? What do you spend on gas? And – more importantly – what does everyone else in your region spend?
Your answers will help contractors across the country find out where they stand compared to their colleagues and competitors when it comes to revenue, expenses and profits.
The survey should take you about 15 minutes, and you can fill it out here.
Five respondents will be awarded $150 gas cards for their trouble.
Questions? Give me a call at 330-523-5330 or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your help!
And the five contractors who won for the State of the Industry were:
- Wayne Tosco, Phillips and Tosco Landscaping, Phillipsburg, N.J.
- Roye Dillon, Prestige One Landscaping, Independence, Mo.
- Heath Piersel, Gecko Landscape Creations, Kansas City, Mo.
- Scot Hayes, Hayes Rototilling Service, San Jose, Calif.
- Christine Bril, Alpine Winds Landscape and Maintenance, Arvada, Colo.