GREENSBORO, N.C. – Renown fungicide, a broad-spectrum product from Syngenta, has received U.S. EPA registration for use on commercial sites.
It is the only product to contain the active ingredients found in both Heritage and Daconil fungicides.
By combining proprietary azoxystrobin from Syngenta and finely-milled chlorothalonil, Renown provides both systemic and contact modes of action, the company says. Its preventive and curative properties help control key plant diseases including dollar spot, brown patch, gray leaf spot, algae, anthracnose and more.
Additional features include:
- Stick-and-stay technology: Proprietary technology that helps the contact component of Renown stick and stay on the leaf surface longer, even after heavy rain or irrigation, providing exceptional broad-spectrum disease control
- Performance under summer stress: A non-DMI product that performs well under summer heat and stress
- Protection from root to leaf tip: Control of both soil-borne and foliar diseases
- A “Turf Essential:” The latest addition to Syngenta’s The Turf Essentials line of combination fungicide product brands including Headway, Instrata and Concert, each product relies on a formulation of two or more active ingredients with multiple modes of action for broader-spectrum efficacy
- GreenTrust 365: Renown is available as part of the 2011 GreenTrust 365 Purchase Program
Renown is not currently registered for sale or use in all states. Please check with your state or local extension service before buying or using this product.
To learn more about Renown, visit www.RenownFungicide.com.