Bobcat Tier 4 Skid-Steers
The pitch: The Bobcat S570 skid-steer loader is part of the new M-Series line of compact loaders are designed to provide increased uptime, improved visibility and a more comfortable cab.
- • The vertical lift path provides increased lifting capacity and greater forward reach at full lift height.
- • The S570 has a rated-operating capacity of 1,950 lbs. and an operating weight of 6,395 lbs.
- • Complemented by a variety of snow removal attachments, the S570 offers the hydraulic power and performance to tackle winter storms.
For more information: www.bobcat.com
CASE SR210 Skid-Steer
The pitch: The SR210 radial-lift skid-steer is a new Tier 4 Final model that features EZ EH controls.
- The new machine increases its rated operating capacity to 2,100 lbs. when compared to its predecessor, the SR200.
- The cooled exhaust gas recirculation engine design with particulate matter catalyst helps reduce maintenance and increases engine power by 10 percent.
- Weighing in at 6,970 lbs., the SR210 is an all-purpose skid-steer that offers standard (24.2 gallons-per-minute) and high-flow auxiliary (33.2 gpm) hydraulics for excellent power and attachment versatility.
For more information: www.CASEce.com
Caterpillar D Series Skid-Steer Loaders
The pitch: Caterpillar has four new D series skid-steer loaders and is updating two current D series machines to create the D series line featuring a completely redesigned cab and new lift arm design for improved sight lines.
- The line now encompasses six skid-steer loader models ranging in rated operating capacity from 1,800 lbs. to 3,700 lbs.
- The 236D and 242D are models and can be as narrow as 60 inches.
- To provide broader selection for skid-steer buyers, the 236D has been redesigned to a smaller platform size.
For more information: www.cat.com
JCB Tier 4 Final Skid-steers
The pitch: JCB recently updated its skid steers with the company’s own Ecomax engine that meets all EPA Tier 4i (small platform models) and Tier 4 Final (large platform models) regulations. without the need for exhaust after-treatment or diesel particulate filters (DPF).
- No after-treatment or DPF to service means machine downtime is minimized.
- Large platform loaders will feature the electro-hydraulic control levers already proven on the small platform machines.
- Attachment/bucket changes are faster due to an optional electronic quick-hitch.
For more information: www.jcb.com
Takeuchi TS Series Skid-steer Loaders
The pitch: The Takeuchi-US TS skid-steers range in operating weight from 6,500 lbs. to 8,600 lbs.
- Loaders have a rated operating capacity ranging from 1,500 lbs. to 3,000 lbs.
- Optional two-speed transmission provides travel speeds up to 12 mph.
- Options include: AM/FM/MP3/Weather Band radio, hydraulic quick attach and block heater.
For more information: www.takeuchi-us.com
The pitch: The Terex TSR50 radial lift path skid-steer loader has a 50-hp, turbocharged Perkins engine with load sensing and variable flow hydraulics.
- Has a rated operating capacity of 1,500 lbs. with 115 inches of lift height and 22 inches of reach.
- The push power and loader breakout forces on Terex radial lift path skid-steers allow these units to perform digging and grading tasks efficiently.
- The TSR50 offers 10.5-in ground clearance and 28.3 degree rear angle of departure.
For more information: www.terex.com