Cambridge Solar Powered Paver Lights
The pitch: Say goodbye to wiring, cable, and electrical power supplies with the Cambridge Solar Powered Paver Lights.
- Built-in solar panels will hold a charge for more than eight continuous light hours.
- Provide up to 100,000 hours of use.
- Made of glass block material.
For more information: www.cambridgepavers.com
Vista LED Lamps
The pitch: With Vista Professional’s MR-16 LED Lamp, contractors can upgrade existing landscape lighting installations to the energy-saving benefits of LED.
- Vista’s proprietary design features unitized construction that protects the MR-16’s LED and driver from corrosion.
- Lamps last up to 35,000 hours.
- Low-wattage MR-16s allow more lamps per cable and transformer.
For more information: www.vistapro.com
Kichler Llena and Llenita Path Lights
The pitch: Kichler introduces an extension to its Design Pro LED line, the Llena and Llenita Path Lights.
- The Llena and Llenita Path Lights design reflects the direct light up to the cap and out in an even spread.
- 40,000 hour life span.
- Come in 15 in. for low-lying plants, and 22.5 in. for larger plants.
For more information: www.landscapelighting.com
The pitch: The PL and TM are an evolution of the FX Path Light series with a new construction material.
- • Utilizes aluminum used on the incandescent series
- • 50,000 hours average of useful LED light
- • The PL and the TM utilize all the same internal components of the copper series like color filters and ZD option.
For more information: www.fxl.com
Orbit Model 114
The pitch: Orbit Industries introduces Model 114, a new LED-ready path light with a choice of copper or architectural bronze finish.
- The fixture is equipped with a halogen JC bi-pin lamp and also accepts an LED bulb.
- The LED lamp delivers 1.6 W of illumination, equivalent to 10W incandescent.
- The bell-shaped shade measures 4.5-in. high x 5.25-in. wide and has a heavy glass dome covering the lamp.
For more information: www.orbitelectric.com