1. Double Coin REM-19
The pitch: REM-19 45/65R45 L-5 is a radial OTR tire built for use on large loaders in applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern made to provide enhanced traction.
- Wide footprint for stability; center riding rib for ride comfort.
- Special cut and chip resistance compounds extend tire life and promote retreadability.
- The new 45/65R45 size is made with a tire weight of 2422kg/5340 lbs.
For more information: www.doublecointires.com
2. Isuzu Tier 4 4JJ1
The pitch: The 4JJ1 is an inline, liquid-cooled four-cylinder engine with a bore and stroke of 95 x 105 mm and an overall displacement of 2.99 L.
- Available in ratings of 93 and 112 hp and a maximum torque of 276 lb-ft.
- The engine utilizes a high pressure common rail fuel system, variable geometry turbocharger and dual overhead camshafts.
- The 4JJ1 diesel employs high efficiency cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) aftertreatment, while still maintaining a compact configuration (30.8 inches long, 28.6 inches wide and 33.3 inches high).
- Dry weight is 723 lbs.
For more information: www.isuzuengines.com
3. JCB 525-60 Hi-Viz
The pitch: The 525-60 Hi-Viz is a new compact telescopic handler with two-speed, hydrostatic transmission. It can travel at speeds of up to 16 mph.
- Maximum lift heigh of 20 feet, with a load capacity of 5,500 lbs.
- The machine is 5 feet, 10 inches wide and 6 feet, 3 inches tall, allowing access to multi-story parking garages and operation in confined areas.
- It's powered by a new Tier 4-Final, 2.5-litre, JCB Diesel by Kohler four-cylinder engine, and delivers 74hp (55kW).
- Customers can choose between JCB’s Q-fit carriage, compact tool carrier or a universal skid-steer compatible attachment interface.
For more information: www.jcbna.com
4. JLG Boom
The pitch: The JLG X600AJ compact crawler boom is 500 lbs of unrestricted capacity. It features a 66-foot working height with a 60-foot platform height.
- The unit is lightweight for load-sensitive surfaces and ease of transport. • The addition of forklift pockets and lifting hooks on the outriggers allow for loading and positioning.
- It offers an innovative green lithium-ion battery option for quiet, clean, zero-emissions operation – great for indoor and outdoor environments.
For more information: www.jlg.com
5. Wacker Neuson ST 35
The pitch: The ST 35 radial lift track loader delivers 3,500 lbs of rated operating capacity at 50 percent and a lift height up to 125 inches. It’s powered by a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Perkins Tier IV Final engine. It is available in both H-Patter and ISO joystick pilot controls.
- Standard two-speed transmission increases travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Extended cab maximizes room for the operator to move inside the cab. • Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and reducing noise.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increase the range of usable attachments.
For more information: www.wackerneuson.us
6. Xtreme XR6538
The pitch: The Xtreme XR6538 has a 65,000-lb lift capacity and a 38-ft maximum lift height.
- The XR6538 weighs nearly 100,000 lbs unloaded and comes equipped with 6-foot-tall tires, a 300-hp Cummins QSL9 Tier IV Final engine and a 150-gallon fuel tank.
- The telehandler has 2,000-lb forks and a 22-foot forward reach.
- It has a 24.6-foot turning radius.
For more information: www.xtrememanufacturing.com