ACE Torwel’s 10-foot Economizer
The pitch: ACE Torwel’s snow and ice management division has a 10-foot Economizer spreader for long bed trucks.
- The Economizer V-box spreaders are lightweight and feature 304 stainless steel construction.
- The new 10-foot Economizer mechanical drive unit is powered by a 9 hp Honda gas engine with an in-cab panel control operating electric start, choke and throttle flow speed.
- The 10-foot Economizer second power option is with truck PTO hydraulics (hydra-spread) and has a quiet dual hydraulic drive system all controlled in-cab.
For more information: Acetorwel.com
Brody Chemical Ice Beater
The pitch: Brody's Ice Beater is sized to fit broadcast and handheld spreaders.
- Ice Beater's blend of ice-melting agents allows it to be effective at temperatures ranging from freezing to sub-zero.
- The exothermic pellets give off heat to make the product work fast on surfaces.
- Ice Beater is colored light blue to help you see where it has been spread.
For more information: Brodychemical.com
Pro-Tech Bucket Clamp
The pitch: The Bucket Clamp is a new custom connection option for the Sno Pusher product line.
- This new connection eliminates chains, shackles and loose ratchet binders that can be difficult to maintain.
- It decreases the average connection time and gives operators a new level of control when clearing snow.
- It replaces the post-style connection found on standard rubber edge loader and backhoe models. The customer simply ratchets the clamp’s jaws to the bucket.
For more information: Snopusher.com
The pitch: The Automatixx power-assisted attachment system is a feature standard on the new line of SnowEx truck-mounted plows.
- The attachment system uses a simple process, which can be completed entirely from the driver’s side of the vehicle.
- The system includes removable receiver brackets, which provide good ground clearance when the plows are detached from the truck.
- The Automatixx attachment system is found on SnowEx POWER PLOW, SPEEDWING, Heavy-Duty, Regular-Duty and Light-Duty snowplow models.
For more information: Snowexproducts.com
Steiner Snow Blower Attachment
The pitch: The Steiner snow blower attachment has the power to clear snow from sidewalks, driveways and lots.
- The solid steel hydraulic chute features a 237-degree rotation standard and optional electric chute deflection.
- Roller bearings and brass bushings support a high-RPM auger and 1100-RPM impeller.
- Choose the 48-inch two-stage snow blower for the 440 tractor or the 54-inch two-stage snow thrower for both the 440 and 235 tractors.
For more information: Steinerturf.com