Air Lift LoadLifter 5000
The pitch: The LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE air springs kits are designed to fit half-ton, three-quarter-ton and one-ton pickups equipped with leaf springs, boosting towing and hauling safety and comfort when drivers need it most.
- The new air spring kits provide all the benefits of the LoadLifter 5000 air spring kit line, with the addition of an internal jounce bumper. The jounce bumper is made with Air Lift’s closed-cell urethane foam and replaces the factory jounce bumper.
- The internal jounce bumper compresses in stages to protect vehicles during a range of load situations, including unloaded, heavily loaded or under full compression.
- Virtually maintenance free and able to safely run on zero air, it provides a cushion of air that absorbs shocks and protects vehicles with heavy loads, eliminating jarring on rough roads.
For more information: www.airliftcompany.com
The pitch: The UltraKlean Biological Pressure Filter with high-output ultraviolet clarifier with integrated electronic bulb-saver feature is made for ornamental ponds.
- It traps dirt and debris while also eliminating green water. A cleaning indicator light signals when the filter requires backwashing.
- It includes the Aquascape UltraKlean Bio-Media and T5 high-output ultraviolet clarifier/sterilizer
- Available in two sizes, the Ultra Klean 2000 treats ponds up to 2,000 gallons and the UltraKlean 3500 treats ponds up to 3,500 gallons.
For more information: www.aquascapeinc.com
Jenny “K” Pump
The pitch: Jenny Products, Inc. has updated its air compressor pump, the “K” pump. It now offers a taller crankcase to increase the amount of oil it can hold, helping to extend oil life and promoting long compressor life.
- Made of cast iron, the “K” pump is a heavy-duty single-stage compressor pump.
- It is splash lubricated with Jenny “Ultimate Blue” synthetic pump oil, which provides maximum protection of the unit’s cylinder, piston, crankshaft, bearings and rings.
- The pump also includes a large flywheel for extra cooling and easy startup of the compressor.
For more information: www.jennyproductsinc.com
Wright Mfg Stander Intensity
The pitch: The Stander Intensity, known as the Stander I, is the newest mower from Wright Manufacturing. This compact mower is equipped with the first 36 inch deck to incorporate Wright’s AERO CORE technology.
- The floating deck on the Stander I tilts side-to-side and front-to-back allowing the mower deck to better follow the terrain contours. It also improves the weight distribution for better handling on hills. This flotation feature is similar to that found on the Stander I’s bigger brothers, the Stander X and ZK.
- The Stander I is also built for operator comfort. The floating standing platform absorbs rough terrain through elastopolymer bumpers that provide a dampened feel similar to a car. The bumpers accommodate various weight operators.
- For contractors who want the Stander I’s features but need a larger deck, the new mower is available with a 48 inch or 52 inch deck as well.
For more information: www.wrightmfg.com