FISHER HDX Snowplow
The pitch: The Fisher HDX snowplow offers an adjustable attack angle to accommodate different plowing surfaces, weather conditions or operator preferences.
- The plow also features an articulating A-frame that allows the blade to pivot from side to side to freely follow the contours of the plowing surface for a cleaner scrape and more even cutting edge wear.
- The blade can be set to 55 degrees for gravel or unpaved surfaces, or for scooping deep, heavy snow; 75 degree angle for asphalt or paved surfaces, and for scraping up ice and hard packed snow or 65 degrees for maximum versatility.
- The Fisher Security Guard Anti-Theft System is a way to electronically “lock” your snow plow by disabling the electronic control system.
For more information: Fisherplows.com
Hiniker 9200 Series Torsion-Trip V-Plow
The pitch: The new 9200 series torsion-trip V-plow features double-acting hydraulic cylinders to hold wings securely in position, even while backdragging.
- Moldboards feature a low-friction, high-density polyethylene surface that is corrosion-free and dent-resistant.
- Wrap-around curb guards with chrome-alloy wear-bars provide protection from premature wear and damage.
- Available in 8.5- and 9.5-foot widths.
For more information: Hiniker.com
Honda HSS Series Snow Blowers
The pitch: Ten all-new U.S. HSS snow blower models, each equipped with enhancements, are replacing the existing HS Series blowers.
- Enhancements include easier maneuvering, and disengagement of transmission for easy movement when not powered.
- The HSS724A, HSS928A and HSS1332A models are powered by the 200-cc GX200 overhead valve (OHV) engine, the 270-cc GX270 OHV engine and 390-cc GX390 OHV engine respectively.
For more information: Honda.com
Sectional Sno-Pusher HD Pushers
The pitch: Sectional Sno-Pusher’s HD Pushers’ moldboard design features individual 32-inch-wide sections, equipped with independent, spring-loaded trip edges.
- The Slip-Hitch system automatically and continuously adjusts the pusher to the pavement grade, resulting in fewer missed areas and less follow-up plowing.
- Designed for equipment weighing more than 18,000 pounds, the HD pushers are available in six sizes.
For more information: Sectionalsnopusher.com
WESTERN MVP 3
The pitch: The Western MVP 3 snowplow is a V-plow with aT-frame.
- The dual trip edge protection is designed to ensure you will get over obstacles without losing your load.
- The MVP 3 is available in poly in 8’ 6” and 9’ 6” widths as well as powder coated or stainless steel in 7’ 6”, 8’6” and 9’ 6” widths.
- Features eight vertical ribs, an enhanced center hinge, large hinge pin and big lift ram with a 1 ¾” diameter cylinder.
For more information: Westernplows.com