The pitch: Yellowstone Compact & Commodities wants to change the way you look at yard waste with the BioPac’r.
- These yard clippings are converted via the portable pickup bed mounted “BioPac’r”, which compacts 3-4 days of clippings into one load.
- The clippings are then inserted directly into a bag that converts the yard waste into livestock silage that can then be sold.
- Grass clipping silage can be used for fuel pellets, feed pellets, bio gas feed stock or soil conditioners.
For more information: www.BioPacr.com
Bobcat 3-Point Tillers
The pitch: A new line of Bobcat 3-point tillers is available for use with compact tractors and Toolcat 5610 utility work machines.
- Three new models have working widths of 43, 55 and 67 in.
- Tiller implements are gear-driven, allowing them to break ground; prepare soil for planting; amend soil with fertilizer, manure or mulch and remove weeds between tree rows.
- The tillers are equipped with slip-clutch protection.
For more information: www.bobcat.com
Club Car’s Carryall 242
The pitch: The Club Car Carryall 242 is the most compact, economical utility vehicle in the company’s history.
- Replaces the Carryall 232 and includes more leg room and increased comfort thanks to a shorter, more ergonomically designed dash and a spacious bench seat.
- Offers speeds of 17-19 mph.
- Its tilting bed box carries 300 pounds and the total vehicle capacity is 800 pounds.
For more information: www.clubcar.com
Curtis PathPro Cab
The pitch: Curtis Industries has unveiled its newest addition to the PathPro line of cab enclosure systems for the HPX/XUV series of utility vehicles.
- The all new steel cab enclosure mounts directly to the vehicles factory OPS without the need for additional equipment.
- The cab offers improved ventilation with the use of wide, dual sliding windows in both the doors and rear panel.
- The flexible flow-through ventilation eliminates any “greenhouse” effect to driver and passenger.
For more information: www.curtisindustries.net
DR Power TreeChopper
The pitch: DR Power Equipment’s DR TreeChopper is a new ATV-mounted tree cutting tool designed to deal with invasive trees.
- The TreeChopper mounts securely to the front of most ATVs and cuts trees up to 4-in. thick.
- Requires no external power source or stopping and waiting for hydraulic jaws to open and close around the tree.
- Includes T-100 tempered steel blade.
For more information: www.drpower.com/TreeChopper.
Edge Rotating Log Puller Grapple
The pitch: The new EDGE Rotating Log Puller Grapple is designed to lift and handle heavy, awkward size material.
- Operators can use this multi-purpose attachment to load, unload and transport material up to 1,500 lbs.
- Features a unique spring-centered return grapple that rotates up to 180 degrees for grabbing material at different angles.
- The grapple tines open to a maximum of 39 in. and folds together as tight as 3 in. in diameter for securing smaller material tightly.
For more information: www.ceattachments.com