Bobcat 500 Frame Size Track Loader
The pitch: The 500 frame size compact track loaders,part of the new M-series line, feature durability and performance enhancements.
- A cab-forward design moves the operator closer to the attachment.
- Hydraulic systems are engineered for higher standard flow and pressure.
- Offers a two-speed option, boosting the max travel speed from 7.4 mph in low range to 11 mph in high range.
For more information: www.bobcat.com
CASE TV380 Compact Track Loaders
The pitch: CASE Construction Equipment’s TV380 is part of the Alpha Series compact track loader product line, which features a dozer-style undercarriage, engineered to hold fast on steep slopes and take command of muddy or sandy terrain.
- Delivers 90 hp.
- Rated operating capacities from 2,700 to 4,200 lbs. with a counterweight.
- The cabs are up to 25 percent larger, with a new heating/AC system.
For more information: www.casece.com
Gehl RT250 Compact Track Loader
The pitch: With an operating capacity of 2,500 lbs. (at 35 percent tipping capacity), the RT250 offers additional capacity.
- Has a 74.3 hp Tier 4 emissions-compliant Deutz turbo-diesel engine.
- Delivers 243 ft.lbs. of torque and up to 14,317 lbs. of tractive effort.
- AntiStall technology senses machine load, monitors and adjusts the hydrostatic drive pump displacements, managing available engine hp and torque.
For more information: www.gehl.com
JCB Tier 4i and Tier 4 Final Track Loaders
The pitch: JCB recently updated its compact track loaders with JCB’s Ecomax engine, meeting all EPA Tier 4i and Tier 4 Final regulations without the need for exhaust after-treatment or diesel particulate filters.
- The large platform loaders will now feature the electro-hydraulic control levers.
- Gives three levels of response: from slow modulation for fine trimming, to faster and more responsive controls for digging and loading.
- The electronic control system specifies H-pattern controls rather than the standard JCB ISO pattern.
For more information: www.jcbna.com
John Deere 204K and 304K Compact Wheel Loaders
The pitch: Designed for lower-clearance applications, John Deere introduces the 8-ft tall, 204K and 304K Compact Wheel Loaders.
- The 204K and 304K feature rigid front and rear axles.
- Models come standard with an open operator station featuring weather-resistant gauges, extended rooftops, and optional vandal proofing.
- The 204K (59 hp) and 304K (64 hp) have an Interim Tier 4 diesel engine.
For more information: www.johndeere.com/usa
Terex PT-75 Compact Track Loader
The pitch: The 71-hp Terex PT-75 compact track loader features a 4-cyclinder, turbocharged Perkins 804C-33T diesel engine.
- Machine width of 70 in.
- Has 178.5 ft-lb. of peak torque, a tipping load of 6,200 lbs. – with a 3,100 lbs. operating capacity at 50 percent tipping load capacity – and a lift height of 125 in.
- Equipped with load-sensing, low-flow auxiliary hydraulics from 0-17.4 gal/min, high-flow auxiliary hydraulic capability of 30 gal/min at 3,000 psi.
For more information: www.terex.com/construction