1. Bad Boy Intimidator Series
The pitch: The Intimidator Series is Bad Boy Mowers newest American-Made Utility Vehicles offering strength, power and performance.
- Features a 1000cc Kohler Diesel, 750cc Kohler Gas and 48 Volt AC Electric UTV.
- Built on a common solid-steel, all welded chassis.
- The standard bench seat comfortably holds three adult passengers.
For more information: www.intimidator4x4.com.
2. Bobcat UTVs
The pitch: Bobcat Co. has released the new 3600 and 3650 hydrostatic drive utility vehicles. The 3650 model will also be able to operate front-mounted PTO attachments.
- The first utility vehicles in the Bobcat lineup to offer cabs with heat and air conditioning.
- The 3600 meets the need for Bobcat customers who want the benefits of a hydrostatic drive utility vehicle.
- The 3650 will have the capacity to operate front-mounted attachments that are PTO driven.
For more information: www.bobcat.com.
3. Cushman Hauler PRO
The pitch: The Cushman Hauler PRO is a fully electric turf utility vehicle that provides the range and power similar to gas-powered machines in a silent, zero-emissions vehicle.
- Features a 72-volt AC electric drivetrain, upgraded from more traditional 48-volt systems.
- Maximum load capacity of 1,000 pounds and comes standard with a 9.5-cubic-foot cargo bed.
- Offers up to 50 miles of range between charges.
For more information: www.cushman.com.
The pitch: Kubota’s new RTV X-Series was designed to deliver a new level of styling, operator comfort, durability and workhorse capability.
- TheRTV-X900, designed for a wide variety of jobs.
- The RTV-X1120D, a deluxe model that steps up in power and amenities.
- The RTV-X2200C, aimed at the high-end jobs with a factory-installed, fully enclosed unibody cab with heating and air conditioning.
For more information: www.kubota.com.
5. Polaris UTVs
The pitch: Polaris unveiled the Polaris Brutus, the company’s first purpose-built commercial vehicle line and the first side-by-side UTV in the market to deliver front-end power take-off (PTO) capability.
- Brutus models leverage technology found in the Polaris Ranger line and are comprised of three models – Brutus, Brutus HD and Brutus HDPTO.
- Offers a 24-hp diesel engine with hydrostatic transmission in Brutus HD.
- A treadle pedal allows travel in forward or reverse without shifting gears, aimed at helping in commercial settings.
For more information: www.polaris.com.