Chevrolet Low Cab Forward trucks
The pitch: The new Low Cab Forward truck marks Chevrolet’s return to the medium duty market.
- The new trucks are offered in regular cab and crew cab body styles.
- The Low Cab Forward comes with the option of either a 6.0L V-8 gas engine, a 3.0L turbo-diesel engine or a 5.2L turbo-diesel engine.
- All engines are mated to six-speed automatic transmissions. Class 3 through 5 models are available with maximum GVWR ranges of up to 19,500 pounds.
For more information:Chevrolet.com
Dodge RAM 5500
The pitch: The new Ram 5500 has a max trailer weight of 29,600 pounds and GCWR of up to 37,500 pounds.
- 6.4-liter V-8 powers the truck with 370 horsepower at 4,600 rpm (410 horsepower at 5,600 rpm under 10,000-lb. GVWR) and 429 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm.
- 6.7-liter Cummins available producing 325 horsepower at 2,400 rpm and 750 lb.-ft. of torque at 1,500 rpm.
- Features a manual six-speed transmissions diesel output.
For more information:Ramtrucks.com
Harper DewEze 1000 Series Flatbed
The pitch: The DewEze 1000 Series comes standard with features for functional performance and lasting durability.
- Gatorhyde lining, a polyurethane coating, covers the flatbed deck to create a corrosion-resistant surface that can withstand inclement weather and extreme conditions.
- Ultra-bright LEDs, located on the full-view headache rack, side clearance and tailgate, offer improved lighting and visibility.
- Across-the-bed and underbody toolboxes, with stainless steel latches, and side rails can be added for additional storage.
For more information:Deweze.com
Morgan Corporation Proscape Van
The pitch: The new Proscape Van is geared toward the landscape industry.
- The van’s door and ramp has a 2,500-pound load capacity and eliminates the need for an internal beavertail/dovetail (saving floor space).
- Because there is no external fold-up ramp, a full palate can fit on the back of the truck for advertising.
- Enclosed cap assures that expensive equipment is locked up and out of the weather.
For more information:Morgancorp.com
Nissan NV Cargo
The pitch: The 2016 Nissan NV Cargo van features a square-top wheelwell housings and nearly vertical sidewalls.
- It offers body-on-frame construction and a high roof, offering most users the ability to walk, stand and work in the cargo area.
- Powering the rear-wheel drive Nissan NV Cargo is a choice between a 4.0-liter V6 and 5.6-liter V8.
- NissanConnectSM features A 5.8-inch touch screen display, Nissan Voice Recognition for audio and navigation, SiriusXM Traffic and Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant.
For more information:Nissancommercialvehicles.com