A team of industry experts will teach landscape contractors how to take advantage of their community service to become go-to sources in their territories.
Not sure where to start? Attendees will learn how to take advantage of PLANET's Day of Service (taking place on Earth Day, April 22).
The April 6 Webinar will also cover how to:
- Choose 'the right' community project to maximize impact;
- Use press releases, video, websites and YouTube;
- Attract your local media and politicians to get involved;
- Ensure your projects run smoothly the day of the event;
- Save time/money with PLANET's Day of Service Planning Guide;
- Measure and maximize your return on investment; and
- Learn from three case studies of successful projects.
The Webinar is presented by Jeffrey Scott, author, speaker and landscape industry consultant; Shayne Newman, owner of Yard Apes and incoming Chair of PLANET's Public Relations committee; and Richard Heller, author, speaker and owner of Greener By Design, a company specializing in green roofs, roof top and green gardening. He is also the outgoing Chair of PLANET's Public Relations committee.
The free, hour-long Webinar takes place Tuesday, April 6 at 4 p.m. EDT.