BigDog C Series
July 1, 2010
- 17.5/42, 21/46, or 26/54 Briggs & Stratton models
- High blade-tip speed for awesome cut
- Welded steel deck. Not stamped.
- 18” drive tires, 11” caster tires
- Hydrostatic transmissions for true zero-radius turning maneuverability
- Commercial duty, serviceable deck spindles
- Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
- Two-year, limited bumper-to-bumper warranty – parts and labor!.
- Simplest maintenance in the industry
- 3 gallon fuel capacity
- SmoothTrak steering with patented automatic park brake system
- 42” 46” or 54” side-discharge/mulching decks
- Accessories available