The 710-xxxP battery operated controller
from DIG Corp.
employs the latest engineering improvements for better operation in the application or irrigation and propagation of greenhouses and nurseries. The 710-xxxP series controllers are powered by 1, 9-volt battery and wrapped in a compact housing design that provides enhanced waterproofing capability. The 710-xxxP controllers operates in conjunction with DIG's 2-wire DC solenoid and are available with 3/4" to 2" inline valves
Note: Series 710-xxxP controllers replace Series 510-XXXP controllers.
- Standard watering cycle: Seven day calendar with four start times per day
- Cyclical watering cycle: Once every day and up to once every 30 days with one start time per day
- Repeat watering cycle: Once every 1 hour and up to once every 23 hours
- Repeat watering cycle: Once every minute and up to once every 45 minutes with open window to start at am or pm, and window to close at am or pm.
- Weekly or cyclical program
- Four start times per day in weekly mode
- Station run time from 1 second to 12 hours in 1 second increments
- Watering schedule 7-day weekly program or cyclical from once a month to once every minute or hour
- Water budget from -90% to +90% in 10% increments
- Semi-automatic or manual operation
- Rain delay up to 30 days
- Same programming as 510P controller
- Withstands harsh climatic conditions ° Completely waterproof
- Can be mounted on a valve or on valve box wall
- Adaptable to a wide range of valves using DIG valve adapters, Model 30-xxx
- Available with rain sensor connection
- Operates using 1, 9-volt alkaline battery
- Up to 2 year battery life