The IS® 2000Z series of mowers continues to expand the Ferris zero-turn line-up while offering features and benefits that no other mower can. Featuring 10-gauge lap-welded double-top decks in popular 52" or 61" cutting widths, with our longer life greaseable aluminum and cast-iron spindles, this machine is sure to out-live and out-perform the competition. There is not another product in its class that can match the value this machine offers, especially when paired with the benefits of Ferris' patented four-wheel suspension system.
- 34, 27, 25-hp Kawasaki V-Twin engine.
- 30-hp Vanguard BIG BLOCK V-Twin engine.
- Rugged twin 6-gallon fuel tanks (12-gallons total).
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.
- Fans mounted on top of hydro pumps.
- Easy access oil drain for ease of maintenance.
- Available in 52”, or 61” cutting widths.
- iCD Cutting System available on select models.
- Cut height: 1.75”- 5” adjusts in 1/4” increments.
- Features greaseable cast-iron (61") or aluminum (52") spindles.
SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
- Patented four-wheel suspension system dramatically increases quality of cut over competitive fixed frame units.
OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS
- Ergonomic control panels feature a cup-holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.
- Optional deluxe high back seat with added lumbar support.
- Deluxe suspension seat standard on select models (SS)
- Pre-wired for simple installation of optional head light kit.
- Folding Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Heavy duty integrated rear bumper for engine compartment protection.