Certified Parts Corporation reaches 30 years.
Certified Parts Corporation (CPC) has celebrated 30 years of business. CPC was founded May 10, 1982 to meet the growing demand for obsolete New-Old stock replacement parts. While striving to maintain hard-to-find New-Old stock replacement parts for out of production recreational vehicles, CPC has experienced significant growth in other ventures. CPC acquired certain assets of both TecumsehPower and Hoffco/Comet in 2009, while also purchasing Wisconsin Wagon Company, home of the Janesville Coaster Wagon, at the beginning of 2010.
In celebration of this significant growth and success, CPC held a picnic lunch in order to share this moment with all of the employees which have grown from 3 in 1982 to over 50 in 2012. While we had significant growth, we continue to look toward adding additional team members through development of our products, brands, and future company acquisitions. This picnic was featured at the original CPC location, 1111 W. Racine Street, and attended by all employees associated with CPC.