Underhill’s AuditMaster kit
- Professional irrigation auditing kit helps measure water and evaluate sprinkler performance.
- Kit includes tools needed for audits based in Irrigation Association guidelines.
- Materials include: 30 large CatchCanPro cups; 100-foot measuring tape; ¾-inch POC hose bib with 160 psi pressure gauge; pitot tube attached to a 30-inch flex hose with 160 psi pressure gauge; sprayhead tester adapter with 160 psi pressure gauge and more.
Rain Bird’s XF-SDI series dripline
- Copper Shield Technology protects dripline emitters from root intrusion without the use of herbicide-treated filters.
- It features an emitter design that resists clogging by combining an extra-wide flow path with a self-flushing action and reduces in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs.
- Available in a wide variety of emitter flow rates, emitter spacing and coil lengths.
Software Republic’s Pro Contractor Studio
- Draft a property using the commands in the software or import a scanned image of a plot plan and begin the design. The program provides sprinkler placement, sprinkler distribution analysis and more.
- Pay-as-you-go subscriptions are available for 30 days or up to 365 days; or, purchase a full license for indefinite runtime.
- Online Learning Center video tutorials; free online technical support is available.
King Innovation’s DryConn connectors
- DryConn connectors are waterproof and corrosion proof.
- Connectors are rated 600V and are UL 486D-listed, suitable for use in UL 1838 low-voltage landscape lighting systems.
- The line of original black connectors includes black/white, black/gray and black/blue connectors.
- Multiple sizes and quantities are available for various functions.