Richard Bare will change the name and expand the services of Graham Lawn Equipment.
NORCROSS, Ga. – Richard Bare, CEO of Capital City Manufacturing, has bought 35 -year-old Graham Lawn Equipment upon the retirement of its founders, Max and Judy Graham. The new company is called Graham Spray Equipment, a Division of Capital City Manufacturing.
“To reflect all the products we make, we have changed our name to Graham Spray Equipment,” Bare said. “For years, Graham has supplied spraying equipment not only for lawns but also for trees, shrubs, orchards, pest and termite control, agricultural applications and almost anything else that requires a vehicle-mounted sprayer.”
Bare said that the same people who have been serving customers will continue to do so.
The company plans to add several new services:
• Commonly used truck beds will be in stock for immediate delivery
• Decreased lead time on the production of units
• An updated website (by June 2013) with online parts ordering
• Improved parts inventory to reduce backorders
• More competitive parts pricing
• Expanded service hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m. ET
• A new branch in Norcross, Ga., for parts, service and repairs
In addition to these improvements, the company will retain and strengthen other key popular services:
• Special financing on Isuzu trucks equipped with Graham spray units
• Truck delivery
• Unit refurbishing to keep equipment looking new (Graham units can last a lifetime with proper care)
New rigs, parts and repair will continue to be available at Graham Spray Equipment’s original location: 8878 Bright Star Road, Douglasville, Ga. Parts and repair will be available also at the new Norcross facility: 660 Langford Drive, Norcross, Ga.
To learn more about Bare, read our story on him here.