The compact, lightweight design of the Hannay Reels 1500 Series is specifically engineered for long lengths of hose used for a variety of applications including lawn care, power washing, spraying, steam cleaning and washdown. This versatile reel features materials and finish that can stand up to corrosive fertilizers and pesticides to protect the reel and user.
• Keeps hoses organized and out of the way to prevent accidents
• Available in both manual and power rewind
• Can be truck-, trailer-, or garage-mounted on wheels, or carried by hand
• Equipped to handle 1/4-inch to 5/8-inch ID hose
• Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic or compressed air motor
• Operates at pressures to 3000 psi and temperatures from +20?F to +400?F
• Models available to accommodate other high pressures and temperatures
• Standard inlet: 90 degree ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2-inch female NPT threads
• Standard outlet: 1/2-inch female NPT threads
For additional information, please visit www.hannay.com or email email@example.com.