Check out some path lights that didn't make it into L&L.
The pitch: The PL and TM are an evolution of the FX Path Light series with a new construction material.
• Utilizes aluminum used on the incandescent series
• 50,000 hours average of useful LED light
• The PL and the TM utilize all the same internal components of the copper series like color filters and ZD option.
For more information: http://www.fxl.com/
Orbit Model 114
The pitch: Orbit Industries introduces Model 114, a new LED-ready path light with a choice of copper or architectural bronze finish.
• The fixture is equipped with a halogen JC bi-pin lamp and also accepts an LED bulb.
• The LED lamp delivers 1.6 W of illumination, equivalent to 10W incandescent.
• The bell-shaped shade measures 4.5-in. high x 5.25-in. wide and has a heavy glass dome covering the lamp.
For more information: www.orbitelectric.com
Vista MR-16 LED Lamps
The pitch: With Vista Professional’s MR-16 LED Lamp, contractors can upgrade existing landscape lighting installations to the energy-saving benefits of LED.
• Vista’s proprietary design features unitized construction that protects the MR-16’s LED and driver from corrosion while eliminating the need for hand assembly.
• Advanced thermal management dissipates heat, helping these lamps last up to 35,000 hours.
• Low-wattage MR-16s save energy while allowing more lamps per cable and transformer.
For more information: www.vistapro.com/