The event will take place July 28-30 in Chicago.
PLANET’s Design Build Installation Specialty Group will host a symposium from July 28-30 in Chicago.
The first day sessions will take place at the Chicago Botanic Garden
The symposium will include:
• The Draw to Small Spaces – Jon Carloftis
• Enhancements: Outdoor Furniture – Space planning and principles in selecting outdoor furniture. "It's not only about the furniture!" – Lori Anthony of Brown Jordan
• The Power of Photography for the Landscape Professionals: Maximizing marketing and what you do through photography. –Linda Oyama Bryan
• Plant Success: Understanding the bigger picture of plants. – Ian Cooke
• Current Technology in Choosing & Using Plants – Eric Gilbey
• Qualifying Commercial Construction Leads for Optimum Care & Profit – Opportunity/Cost/Risk/Reward: Learn how an industry leader determines where to best invest it's estimating and sales efforts in an expanding commercial landscaping market. – Kelly Duke, ValleyCrest Landscape Development
• Lessons from the Lurie (Millennium Park) – Managing a Sustainable Garden: From concept to completion, the design and challenges, and what makes it spectacular! – Jennifer Davit
• The Millennium Park: Discover a state-of-the-art collection of architecture, landscape design, and art that provide the backdrop for hundreds of free cultural programs like concerts, exhibitions, tours, and family activities – a new kind of town square.
• Round Table Time with design/ build focus topics.
• Tour and Sessions at the Chicago Botanic Garden. With 26 gardens from English Walled gardens to the beautiful Japanese gardens, the Chicago Botanic Garden is uniquely situated on 385 acres of land on and around nine islands.
To reigster, click here.