Alum-Line’s trailer offers advantages not found with steel or wood.
CRESCO, Iowa – Alum-Line continues to lead the market in heavy-duty aluminum trailers. Its proven design gives users a lightweight trailer capable of hauling the maximum payload. Alum-Line’s newest flatbed is 96 inches wide and 18 feet long.
Strength features include:
1. Half inch thick main frame perimeter
2. Two inch tongue and groove extruded floor with built-in crossmembers every four inches
3. Extruded c-channel long sills
4. Easy to use flip-over loading ramps
5. Stainless Steel hardware. Enclosed electrical wiring.
This trailer may cost a little more than steel, but Alum-Line says it will offer three advantages not found with steel and wood. It doesn’t rust or require paint maintenance, its light weight leads to fuel savings and it has a high resale value.
All trailers are standard with LED lights, rub rail and stake pockets. Popular options include aluminum wheels, under deck storage boxes, rear stabilizer jacks and recessed swivel tie rings.