The 2011 event offers new opportunities in education and networking.
The 2011 Irrigation Show and Innovations in Irrigation Education Conference will offer opportunities for attendees to advance their skill sets around new technologies, products and practices. This year’s show is scheduled for Nov. 6-8.
What's new? The show put more focus on education, networking and industry innovation. The general session will feature Desi Williamson, an industry veteran who is accomplished in empowering people to discover new opportunities. Williamson will offer his insight and inspiration on how to succeed as he hosts the 2011 general session.
In addition to more than 200,000 square feet of irrigation equipment, systems, services and accessories on the show floor, other highlights include:
- Irrigation seminars providing certified professionals more opportunities to earn continuing education units at the event. Certified professionals will earn one CEU per each one-hour seminar attended.
- Networking with more than 300 exhibitors and 5,000 attendees – all in one place.
- IA's first ever Pond and Waterscape Pavilion on the show floor featuring the newest products and services in the pond and waterscape industry.
- An enhanced New Product Contest, showcasing the most advanced new products, technologies and services. We've expanded the contest to allow for more new products and technologies to be submitted and added a second place prize category to recognize more innovations.
- Center Stage, where IA will be offering a series of free presentations on topics relevant to you and your business, including insights into agricultural challenges and policy issues, key contractor markets, effective business strategies, and the latest on IA programs.
- INFO TANZA, the largest pond industry event ever. The International Professional Pond Companies Association will host more than a dozen field and classroom seminars.