The Proven Winners plant is a mid-summer flower hardy to USDA Zone 5.
Candide Hibiscus is a new color of hybrid hibiscus. This lavender-purple variety flowers in late summer. Its tropical-looking flowers are larger than those of Rose of Sharon. It makes a good small tree or large shrub.
Candide reaches 8-10 feet tall at maturity, and is hardy to USDA Zone 5. It's a strong growing plant with lots of very large, brightly colored blooms. You also get more vigorous and bigger leaves and flowers than with other Hibiscus syriacus varieties.
- Deer Resistant
- Summer Flowers
- Bloom Time: Mid-summer
- Bloom Color: Large, single, deep violet pink
- Size: 8-10 feet tall, 3-5 feet wide
- Exposure: Full sun
- Wildlife: Attracts butterflies
- Hardiness: USDA Zones 5–9
- Breeder: Hybridized by Spring Meadow Nursery, Inc.
For more information, click here.