The Saint Clarita-based company wins best overall honors for Westfield Town Center Mall.
Rich Angelo, executive chairman and founder; Chris Angelo, president and CEO; and Bronwyn Sorenson, customer service coordinator, accept Stay Green's awards.
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. – Landscape company Stay Green Inc. harvested seven major awards from the California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA), including best over-all honors for Westfield Valencia Town Center Mall in Valencia, Calif.
The 52nd Annual Beautification Awards for the San Fernando Valley Chapter of (CLCA) recognized Stay Green’s top achievements in public, commercial and residential landscaping during the past year.
PUBLIC WORKS CATEGORY
• 1st Place - Zone 19 Bridgeport
• Outstanding Achievement - Zone T46 Northbridge
MEDIUM COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE
• Outstanding Achievement - Arroyo West Homeowners Association
LARGE COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE
• 1st Place - Fair Oaks Ranch Homeowners Association
• Outstanding Achievement - Alta Vista Homeowners Association
LARGE RESIDENTIAL MAINTENANCE
• 1st Place: The Cuneo Residence
STUART SPERBER MEMORIAL SWEEPSTAKES AWARD
• Best of All Categories: Westfield Valencia Town Center Mall
“We’re very proud of these honors recognizing our designers and crews,” said Stay Green CEO Chris Angelo. “The pride we share in our work is reflected in the beauty of these properties. We thank all of our clients. Without their support, awards like these would be very difficult to achieve.”